Physics-based Optimization with VERICUT Force
CGTech’s VERICUT Force is a physics-based NC Program Optimization software module that analyzes and optimizes cutting conditions throughout CNC Program operations.
VERICUT Force makes the most effective NC program for the given material, cutting tool, and machining conditions. The result is significant time savings, and improved cutting tool and machine life.
Force provides the NC programmer with information never had before. Now NC programmers quickly and easily visualize what is happening cut-by-cut in the NC program as the tool contacts the material. With VERICUT Force you clearly see underutilized cutting conditions, excessive forces, metal removal rates, power, torque, and tool deflections. With a single click, the user sees a visual analysis in the NC program and also in the graphic review window.
Force has built-in material information that gives a revealing analysis of the machining process before running the NC Program on the actual machine. Force provides the user with a proactive analysis on NC programs, making them right the first time, a process that has been reactive in the past.
Force is extremely well-suited to materials that are difficult to machine, and for complex multi-axis operations. For real world efficiency gains, Force is the most innovative software currently available. – Premium AEROTEC
VERICUT Force makes optimizing an NC program fast and easy. Force calculates the contact between the tool and material, cut-by-cut. Force also takes the cutting tool edge and the material into account to adjust the feedrates to be optimal and constant.
VERICUT Force’s material catalog is complete with ISO PMKNSH materials.
Benefits of Force:
- Significant cycle time savings
- Charted cutting condition information for NC program analysis
- FAST analysis and iteration for testing various cutting scenarios
- Maximized and more consistent chip thickness throughout the machining process
- Cut-by-cut analysis of the interaction between the cutting tool edge and the material
- Improved cutting tool performance—utilize cutting tool technologies to their full potential
- Prevention of undesirable cutting conditions like excessive force, HP/Torque, and tool deflection